Rodents are pesky creatures that thrive best in residential areas. They live in tiny holes, or burrows, which they have dug along buildings and fence places. If not controlled, rodents are very hard critters to eliminate. They generally have a lifespan of one year, and the female rodents give birth to about four to seven liters that is composed of about six to twelve young within their lifetime. Click
Rodent control is needed and should be a priority in all establishments to avoid any diseases and disease from spreading. Mice and rodents often enter stored food supply that they can easily contaminate. They thrive in areas where they can find a steady source of food. Protect your loved ones, institution, and community now.
Here are the simple and quick tips in rodent control:
1. Store and dispose of food neatly. Be certain that food containers are tightly sealed. Do not dump garbage or leftover food in the yard or compost as this is an attractive sight to rodents. Be aware that left over pet foods like bird seed dropped from dishes will also attract these pests.
2. Close any holes around or in your home. One of the favorite past times of rodents and mice would be to chew anything they can get teeth on which include wood, soil, and more. If it’s impossible to close the gap by dirt or cement, homeowners may also put screens to keep the rodents out.
3. Keep the home and surroundings organized. When an area is messy and several things are piled on top of another in a disorganized fashion, it is less likely to find any signs of rodent activity like chewed books or feces lying around. An organized area provides rodents less opportunities to find places to hide and can be quickly sighted.
4. Remove stagnant water from the area. For rodent control, it is ideal to sweep off water that may be lying across the sidewalk and to regularly empty any pails or drums that have accumulated excess water that’s not being used.
5. Use gadgets to help get rid of these unsanitary animals. Mice or rodent traps are available; there are also traps that give an electronic shock to pests that get captured. There are also ultrasonic devices which can only be heard by them.
6. Move quickly. When a rodent is sighted, homeowners need to quickly move to follow the hints mentioned previously. Additionally it is a good idea to be open and talk to neighbors and the community about the presence of rodents for protection.
Take action immediately. Be proactive in fighting these disease carrying animals. To eliminate your pest problem it is best to call a professional pest control.